Not all mangos are created equal. Aside from appearance and flavor, nutritional content may vary by variety. Regardless of which mango you try, rest assured that you’re enjoying a delicious treat that is good for you.
Champagne® Mango Nutrition
- Research conducted by Medallion Labs shows Ataulfo mangos contain almost 5 times the Vitamin C content as most other popular varieties available in the United States. This is the variety of Ciruli Brothers’ Champagne® mango.
- One serving of Champagne® mangos provides an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Folate, and it is a good source of Vitamin B6.
- One serving of fresh Champagne® mangos is also naturally fat free and cholesterol free.
General Mango Nutrition
- Mangos in general are a nutrient-rich food, providing over 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and C. Vitamin C promotes healthy immune function and collagen formation whereas Vitamin A is important for vision and bone growth.
- For additional mango nutrition information, please visit the National Mango Board’s site here. Their nutrition chart uses combined data from multiple mango varieties.