Our mangos are a delightful addition to your favorite recipe. They are also a flavorful, wholesome snack by themselves.
- Research conducted by Medallion Labs shows that Ataulfo mangos contain almost 5 times the vitamin C content as most other popular mango varieties available in the United States. This is the variety of the Champagne® mango.
- One serving of Champagne® brand Ataulfo mangos provides an excellent source of Vitamin A and Folate; it is also a good source of Vitamin B6.
- One serving of fresh mangos is also naturally fat free and cholesterol free.
General Mango Nutrition Information
Not all mangos are created equal. Aside from appearance and flavor, nutritional content may vary by variety. Regardless of which mango variety you try, however, rest assured that you are enjoying a healthy and delicious treat.
- Mangos in general are a nutrient-rich food, providing over 20 different vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A and C. Vitamin C promotes healthy immune function and collagen formation whereas Vitamin A is important for vision and bone growth.
- For additional mango nutrition information, please visit the National Mango Board’s site here. Their nutrition chart uses data from multiple mango varieties.